At UNC Charlotte, we recognize that unexpected circumstances may impact your ability to complete your application or enroll in classes. However, your application and offer of admission is only valid for the specific year and term to which you applied. If you wish to be considered for admission to a different academic term, please submit a new application. The capacity to enroll students varies by program and term, so faculty must consider applications accordingly.
The application system makes it easy for you to reapply:
- Start a New Application: The application auto-populates some of your existing information into the new application.
- Transcripts: Transcripts will auto-attach to the new application; however, if your grades or graduation were pending and have now been completed, you should upload a current transcript.
- Recommendations: You may import previously submitted recommendations to the new application as long as the recommendation was submitted within the last 12 months.
- Statement of Purpose/Resume/Other: You may upload the same document. Please make sure it has up-to-date information on it.
- Application Fee: The application fee is required.