At UNC Charlotte, we recognize unexpected circumstances may impact your ability to complete your application or enroll in classes. You may make a one-time request (via email to email@example.com) to update your application or defer your admission for up to one academic year. After that, a new application is required. If you are requesting a deferral of admission, your application will be reconsidered for admission to the new term. The capacity to enroll students varies by program and term, so faculty must consider applications accordingly.
If your application has already been updated or your admission already deferred, submit a new application following these steps.
- Start a New Application: The application auto-populates some of your existing information into the new application.
- Transcripts: Transcripts will auto-attach to the new application; however, if your grades or graduation were pending and have now been completed, you should upload a current transcript.
- Recommendations: You may import previously submitted recommendations to the new application as long as the recommendation was submitted within the last 12 months.
- Statement of Purpose/Resume/Other: You may upload the same document. Please make sure it has up-to-date information on it.
- Application Fee: The application fee is required.