Our goal is for you to be able to electronically submit all of the necessary application materials, with the exception of the standardized test scores, at the time you submit the online application. Reviewing the application instructions and following the process carefully will result in your application for admission being processed as expeditiously as possible.
Our step-by-step process makes it simple to apply.
- Research the program to which you are applying and note if the program has an early deadline.
- Create an application for the program.
- Upload your statement of purpose.
- Upload your transcript(s); unofficials are accepted.
- Some programs may require other documents (i.e. resume, writing sample) you need to upload.
- Some programs may require one-three recommendations from professors or supervisors. You will need to enter your recommender's email address, and they will be sent an email with information on how to complete the online recommendation.
- Some programs may require a standardized admission test (i.e. GRE, MAT, GMAT) for which you will need to take and request your official scores be sent to us.