Degree students, graduate certificate students, and post-baccalaureate students whose enrollment is interrupted, will remain eligible to register for one calendar year without having to reapply for admission to the University if they are in good standing and have not exceeded the time limit for their academic program of study.  After an absence of more than 12 months, the student’s matriculation will be closed and the student must apply for readmission; acceptance is subject to department, program, and Graduate School approval.

Applying for Readmission

Students applying for readmission should submit a new application that includes unofficial transcripts, an updated statement of purpose, and new letters of recommendation by the stated application deadline. Official test scores will not need to be sent again.