Three Year Degrees

Admission to the Graduate School requires a student to show evidence of successful completion of a U.S. bachelor’s degree program or its foreign equivalent from a regionally accredited (in the U.S.) or an officially recognized/approved or accredited institution abroad. An applicant’s academic credentials, if earned outside of the U.S., are reviewed for the purpose of assessing institutional accreditation, as well as the U.S. equivalency of the degree and grades.

International applicants who have earned a (three-year) bachelor’s degree (such as a BBA or BCA from India), or those who have earned a standard (four-year) bachelor’s degree (such as BEng), are not required to submit a credential evaluation performed by a foreign credential evaluation service as part of their application for admission, although it is quite helpful to provide one (and some graduate programs strongly encourage it).